B.A 2006 Crawford College of Art and Design: BA Degree in Fine Art, First Class Hon
M.A. 2010 National College of Art & Design: Ma Art in the Digital World
Exhibitions 2013 con·glom·er·ate, Catalyst arts, Belfast
2013 Non Zero Sum Art Games, The Art Foundation, Athens, Greece
2012 Participated in exhibitions/Festivals in Ireland and abroad: The Lab (Dublin), PQ Festival (Prague), Shunt (London), Flux Factory (New York), Pop Up Loop (Chicago), C4 Gallery (Los Angeles), ‘Cite’ Internationale des Arts’ (Paris)
2011 Dublin Contemporary, Selected artist, NCH, Dublin
2011 An Instructional , Milspaps University, Jackson, Mississippi
2010 Camera Obscura, MFA show, Lighthouse, Dublin
2009 Is This the Place, Irish museum of contemporary art, Dublin
Awards and Grants:
· Travel and Training award, 2014
· Visual Arts council project award 2011
· Culture Ireland Travel Grant, Imagine Ireland. Aided the MART (www.mart.ie) USA Tour June-Aug 2011
· Shortlisted for the Lir Commission (Put forward by Rachael Thomas’ (IMMA)
· Shortlisted for the Sipter Commission, Sandyford (Architect Kennedy and Smith)
· 2009 Culture Ireland – Grant to exhibit in London.
· 2010 Culture Ireland – Grant to exhibit across Europe.
· 2010 Culture Ireland – Grant to showcase in Jackson, Mississippi, USA.
· 2010/11 Culture Ireland – Grant to be part of Imagine Ireland and showcase in three cities in the USA.
· 2011 Guest visiting Lecturer at Millsap University, Jackson, Mississippi
· Director, Curator and founder member of MART Gallery and Studios, Dublin
· Managed and Curated over 30 projects and exhibitions as lead curator at MART www.mart.ie
· Bank of Ireland Art private collection Ireland
· 2015 Nida Art Colony, Lithuania
· 2010 Aras Eanna, Aran Islands guest residency
· 2013 Guest Lecturer at Crawford college of Art
· 2012 Guest Lecturer at National College of Art
· 2011 The Douglas Hyde Gallery public talk
· 2010 ‘An Instructional’ Milsaps College, Jackson, Mississippi
· 2010 Practice, Ormond Studios Lecture Series
ArtNet News Review: